Back to Melbourne
Few months since I posted a new post....decided to update it!
I've been to a couple of places and events since arriving here last month...
Firstly, we went to a "pasar malam" @ Hanging Rock...
Lots of food and wine (which i skipped as usual)..




BBQ

Tasmanian Salmon sandwich

Yohei with his rum n raisin ice cream

Ah Beng style of eating....

2 happy gays and an angry gay, opps i mean Jay......

Group foto time!
Jeremy was here for his graduation and so we jio-ed him out for the usual coffee session!! Damn i miss 20 Hrs!!


Jay was so shocked when I told him that this foto is gonna be sent to someone!!
Hmm.....wonder y Jeremy was so happy??

Group foto take 1

Take 2...wif Baohua doin the STFU noob pose!
Then Jeremy experienced mowing the lawn in aussie!!

Oh noos! Its 猪八戒 in Melbourne!

Yohei using man made power!!

Jay the bangahla
I've been to a couple of places and events since arriving here last month...
Firstly, we went to a "pasar malam" @ Hanging Rock...
Lots of food and wine (which i skipped as usual)..




BBQ

Tasmanian Salmon sandwich

Yohei with his rum n raisin ice cream

Ah Beng style of eating....

2 happy gays and an angry gay, opps i mean Jay......

Group foto time!
Jeremy was here for his graduation and so we jio-ed him out for the usual coffee session!! Damn i miss 20 Hrs!!
Jay was so shocked when I told him that this foto is gonna be sent to someone!!
Hmm.....wonder y Jeremy was so happy??
Group foto take 1
Take 2...wif Baohua doin the STFU noob pose!
Then Jeremy experienced mowing the lawn in aussie!!
Oh noos! Its 猪八戒 in Melbourne!
Yohei using man made power!!
Jay the bangahla


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home