How I spent my holidays after college....
My results for this semester not so ideal...failed Business Law; got 43 and
but I need 45-49 to be able to qualify...Sianz 1/2...
However, luckily I was able to qualify for the supplementary paper due
to some miracle!! Bye Monash College!!

I went to city to have Japanese food too....Quality was not too bad!

Macro shoot of the fried meshed potato

Sashimiz!

Dan Dan Mian with Black Pepper Prawn Sauce Chicken Cutlet n'
Fish Mayoed Fingers !

Fried Five Spice Chicken Wings

Fei Fei acting cute....hoping that i drop some meat on the floor....lol!!

Luncheon Meat w/ Cheese

Wrapped by eggs

I shall name it the Diaper Burger!

Rented a Lancer with Jen, got a ticket for parking in a no parking zone from 4-6pm only.
Wtf...and the fine was a whopping $110.

Drove an hour to a Torquay to check out the surf shops there...

Surf City!

QuikSilver!

Rip Curl!

The Chocolate Room @ Torquay

Ordered a Hazelnut White Chocolate n.....

Waffle with vanilla ice-cream, topped with fudge n strawberries! Awesome!

Went to Chadstone Shopping Centre to jalan jalan...
Went to press the Red button (Nope, not an indian....lol)

Civic Type R!! (A$40'000, good deal?)

6 Speed Close Ratio Gear Box

Red n Black Type R Bucket Seats.

i-VeeeTek! Triangular Exhust, Cool!

Todae, went up to a hill at Mornington Peninsula; not in a 911 though =(

Magnificent View!

Best place to "Lah Kopi"!

National Park Walk, a surprise awaits.......

Still walking....

lost for words.....

Looking down, standing at the end of the cliff

Hearing the waves crushing onto the rocks, with the sun setting in the background, feeling the sea breeze....

Thanks to Won and JinWoo!

After the breathtaking scenery, we went to a hot spring!! (A$20)
but i couldnt bring my fone along....a very nice and relexing experience indeed!
Anyway....I'm coming home soon!!
Cya guys...back to 20hr and party world nites!!
but I need 45-49 to be able to qualify...Sianz 1/2...
However, luckily I was able to qualify for the supplementary paper due
to some miracle!! Bye Monash College!!

I went to city to have Japanese food too....Quality was not too bad!
Macro shoot of the fried meshed potato
Sashimiz!
Dan Dan Mian with Black Pepper Prawn Sauce Chicken Cutlet n'
Fish Mayoed Fingers !
Fried Five Spice Chicken Wings
Fei Fei acting cute....hoping that i drop some meat on the floor....lol!!
Luncheon Meat w/ Cheese
Wrapped by eggs
I shall name it the Diaper Burger!
Rented a Lancer with Jen, got a ticket for parking in a no parking zone from 4-6pm only.
Wtf...and the fine was a whopping $110.
Drove an hour to a Torquay to check out the surf shops there...
Surf City!
QuikSilver!
Rip Curl!
The Chocolate Room @ Torquay
Ordered a Hazelnut White Chocolate n.....
Waffle with vanilla ice-cream, topped with fudge n strawberries! Awesome!
Went to Chadstone Shopping Centre to jalan jalan...
Went to press the Red button (Nope, not an indian....lol)
Civic Type R!! (A$40'000, good deal?)
6 Speed Close Ratio Gear Box
Red n Black Type R Bucket Seats.
i-VeeeTek! Triangular Exhust, Cool!
Todae, went up to a hill at Mornington Peninsula; not in a 911 though =(
Magnificent View!
Best place to "Lah Kopi"!
National Park Walk, a surprise awaits.......
Still walking....
lost for words.....
Looking down, standing at the end of the cliff
Hearing the waves crushing onto the rocks, with the sun setting in the background, feeling the sea breeze....
Thanks to Won and JinWoo!
After the breathtaking scenery, we went to a hot spring!! (A$20)
but i couldnt bring my fone along....a very nice and relexing experience indeed!
Anyway....I'm coming home soon!!
Cya guys...back to 20hr and party world nites!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home