My platoon outing on 19 May...Wat a "surprise!"
Went to this steamboat buffet at Tanjong Pagar Last nite...
Its called Chang Chang Lai...direct translation means Long Long Come...
nono...Always come.
There was like a total of 13 of us there. So after eatin...the waiter passed me
an envelope that looks like this.

I was thinking :
'Huh? Why he suddenly pass me 1 envelope?'
'The place here put the bill in an envelope one ah?'
Then i opened it...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's a card inside!! =)

The wordings inside....

But that's not all! I noticed also a small piece of paper inside!!
Siao liao....dun tell me it's the......

Yes! I noe wat cha thinking.....So those kind souls that want to treat me back
on my birthday pls feel free to do so ok? Im Ah 'Leong' liao....
Thanks! =P
Its called Chang Chang Lai...direct translation means Long Long Come...
nono...Always come.
There was like a total of 13 of us there. So after eatin...the waiter passed me
an envelope that looks like this.

I was thinking :
'Huh? Why he suddenly pass me 1 envelope?'
'The place here put the bill in an envelope one ah?'
Then i opened it...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's a card inside!! =)

The wordings inside....

But that's not all! I noticed also a small piece of paper inside!!
Siao liao....dun tell me it's the......

Yes! I noe wat cha thinking.....So those kind souls that want to treat me back
on my birthday pls feel free to do so ok? Im Ah 'Leong' liao....
Thanks! =P


1 Comments:
At 11:19 PM,
jon said…
bo pian lah..ociffer is like that one lah
Post a Comment
<< Home