I finally opened the box of instant noodles
I bought 2 boxes of instant noodles from Taiwan.
I finally got the chance to eat it again!!
Its called "Yi Du Zhan"

Cost NT$45 (S$2+) a bowl

After adding in all the seasonings and meat pieces....

It contains real meat in it! Good stuff!

Close up....MmMmMm.....Anyone wanna place ur orders?

And i went to NTUC to get a tub of.......

There's still half left in the freezer....hehehe...

I finally got the chance to eat it again!!
Its called "Yi Du Zhan"

Cost NT$45 (S$2+) a bowl

After adding in all the seasonings and meat pieces....

It contains real meat in it! Good stuff!

Close up....MmMmMm.....Anyone wanna place ur orders?

And i went to NTUC to get a tub of.......

There's still half left in the freezer....hehehe...



2 Comments:
At 11:58 PM,
KeNSuKe said…
WAh ... u realli bought one box home ? Can spare one ... /me drool ... Miz the favour meh ..
At 11:55 PM,
travellerelf said…
aiyo come to Great World and get the fresher version of BnJ ice cream la! I wont be working for the next few weeks though =P
Post a Comment
<< Home