Dezimon's Blog

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hong Kong trip 05-08 Jan '06

Wahaahhh..Another trip to Hong Kong!The last time I've been there was September '05 and now I'm going there again in less then half a year!Best!
This time I'm there with Johnny, Bao Hua, Jason, Randy and last AND the least, LLP aka
Ben Si......ARGH!!! <:-0 A couple of pics I took on board the Jetstar Asia plane. Found that the clouds look quite beautiful...feel like jumping onto them!hehe....Ohh and remember to take the emergency seat when you're flying on a budget airline.Not that u can jump out in time, but you will have more leg room!



















Oh, by the way, did u know I paticipated in 'Survivor'! Coz I took the plane with this guy called Benjamin coz the rest of the gang went there a few days before us. Believe it or not....., hmmm maybe I should inform Ripley's, this guy is damn sway lah (in relation to the weather & strange things happening!!). You could say that I'm 'pang tang' but you will have to experience it first hand to find out!


That's me posing outside the airport, having a hk break...the weather then was qutie cool too....around 15 deg.



















This is the guy I'm talking about....Ben Si. Why Ben Si? Coz in Hong Kong mah, then we thought that a cantonese name might come in handy? ;-p










These are just some of the pics I took on board the Star Ferry.





































This is Johnny and Jason onboard the star ferry.










That's me smiling with Randy in the center and Ben Si with his arms folded.










We took the ferry to cross over to Avenue of Stars to take some pics.....

Group photo taken by a friendly Ang Mor tourist. Bao Hua was missing in the next few photos as he went to 'kah' his aunt for a few thousand HK$ shoe...hehehe...



















This was the initial scene...notice how focused and professional is the camara man....then dunno who came up with the idea of the next few pics...Guess must be Johnny la....haha























































Take a look at this photo...dun you think that he is enjoying himself? Don't you feel sad for the camara man? Poor thing....










This is Jason. The first pic, he was too shy to pose for the camara trying to 'kei siao' but eventually....wahahaha





































This pic was taken by me in the MTR on the way to search for our looong awaited 'chee see long ha min' (cheese lobster noodles).Waahha...its a must try when in Hong Kong manz...If possible i wanna bring it back to S'pore! But guess what! The restaurent shifted another place. OMG~Sian boh!Talk about sway man!hmmm....so do you believe me now? Guessed who did we blamed? Ohh and by the way, the weather was also the coldest record when he reached Hong Kong! hahaha....










But we found a restaurent that also sells cheese loster! Just to compare, the first photo below was the original one where as the one in the claypot was found accidentally,hehehe....Still missed the original one. Johnny, Xiang long, Yong hui will understand the 'orgasmic' feeling as they were there in the previous trip....



















We ordered a set dinner which cost us around HK$600 (~S$150). Each of us only fork out
~S$25.There's shark's fin soup, fish, roasted chicken,vegetables with prawns and also some side dishes like 'siew yok' aka roasted pork(not shown in photo as it was gone when the waitress placed it on the table,hahahha).




























BenSi with his long lost brother!!



















After dinner, we went to Mong Kok and 'loi yaan gai' (woman street) to buy our stuffs....Look at the crowd in Mong Kok!



















Saw a few Andy Lau posters along the way...







































We also stop by at 'Hui Liu Shan'.Its a shop that specialise in Mango desserts!Yummy!Actually i do know of a branch in S'pore,located beside the thai embassy near Lido there....



















I think its called Mango madness or something...the whole bowl is filled with mango,like mango ice cream, mango cubes, mango puree except the white balls thats like 'tang yuan'. CheeeerS!!!










Have you always expact Hong Kong human traffic to be very busy?Guess again.....There's no one in the MTR station in the afternoon!!!hheehehe....










Saw this indian stall selling PRATA in Hong Kong!Think that this is the only store in Hong Kong!And the funny thing was that the indian was shouting: 'Ali Baba!' when he flips the dough.Lame.......










This pic was taken at the last day when Johnny and I went to Mongkok to have lunch (Spagatti House). He had seafood spagatti while i had the Ribs!Took some close ups also...
hehehe.....




























Saw this poster along the way. I think that Stephan Chow must be a traid member 'lau da' last time ah .What do u think?










Hong Kong streets lighted up by the advertisment neon lights.










This was taken around 7++pm and it was still quite bright.The clouds looked fluffy in the background...quite artistic uh...keke...










Time to go back to S'pore....Let's have a last group photo while waiting for taxi. Johnny and I were 'racing' with our 'xiao mian yangs'. They were parked outside a cafe of our apartments.
Hope to go there again soooon.....really miss the place, and the yummylicious Tim Sum and the Weather and the Flying goose and the 'Tong Nai Cha' and the Shop till you drop and the............











1 Comments:

  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger KeNSuKe said…

    A interesting blog indeed ... Ben Si arh Ben Si ... Paladin Aura ... WAhahaha !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home